Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MAXICARE NEW CONTACT NUMBERS

In order to serve you better, please be advised our new contact numbers:

Tel (02) 6228892 Mobile 0917 804 6275
Email: maxicareinquiry@gmail.com
YM: slime_ateneo
http://maxicareinquiry.blogspot.com/
For Corporate, Family & Personal

Dwight Schrute: In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead. "The Office" (2005)

5 comments:

  1. you posted customer service number for globe but it turned out to be the sales department. what the!? I was also able to call a globe toll free number but what happened. it's no longer available

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello po mag avail po ng maxicare if ever po nasa hospital po ang pasyente din kukuha po ng maxicare magagamit po ba agad? Kahit bayaran po whole year macover lang po

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilang months po bago magamit ang inavail kong healthcard
    At magkano po annual fee
    Gusto ko sanang kumuha
    Please reply on my email

    ReplyDelete
  5. yung sa akin nabayaran ng 1 year dko ngamit nag xpired na hindi kon mgamit paano po ma refund ng binayad??

    ReplyDelete