Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maxicare Review

One of the benefit you should consider when applying for a job is to have a good health insurance provider. On top of the compensation and incentives, you must also think in long term and being employed to a company that offers a complete package of a health insurance benefits is a good one.

When I was still employed in Aegis People Support, we have this insurance

under Maxicare. This insurance is a well known health insurance provider of call center agents in the Philippines. If you have this health insurance, it is a sign that the company you work for cares for you and is a well established contact center company.

I was able to use my Maxicare card once when I had an office visit with a health provider. I was amazed that I don’t need to pay anything, I just presented my card and I was accomodated very well like the regular patients who does not have this card and pays high fees.


Another good thing about Maxicare insurance, I was given a priviledge to use it in popular and expensive health providers in the Philippines like Makati Medical Center.


On top of the health benefits, dental benefits and vision check up is an addition which is also a sign that this insurance really offers a high standard of service.


If there’s one thing I really miss in my office job before, it is the insurance I am getting from Maxicare. I feel that I am safe and secured that whatever happens to me, I am covered.


Rating: 10


Source:
http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=102909

1 comment: