Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MAXICARE: Consultations, Hospitalizations & Dental all in 1 healthcard. Get it here!

Enroll with MAXICARE Healthcare, the leader in Health Maintenance Management and enjoy

1. Unlimited consultations whether emergency or not
2. No deposit required upon admission to the hospital
3. Free Annual Check Up

And so much more!

Quarterly Premium Rates starts at P2000+ depending upon your choice of package, with Annual, Semi Annual or Quarterly mode of payments.

Can be used in over 600 hospitals and clinics nationwide including:

Alabang Medical Center
Asian Hospital
Capitol Medical Center
Cardinal Santos Medical Center
Chinese General Hospital
De Los Santos Medical Center
FEU-Nicanor Reyes Hospital
Las Pinas City Medical Center
Las Pinas Doctors Medical Center
Makati Medical Center
Manila Doctors Hospital
Perpetual Help Medical Center
St. Lukes Medical Center
The New Medical City
University of Santo Tomas Hospital
University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center

And many other top & recognized hospitals in Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao!

Get an application form now and have your MAXICARE ID in 1 week!

Individual, Family, Corporate
Tel: (02) 4964690 Mobile: 09226047864
Email: maxicareinquiry@gmail.com
YM: slime_ateneo
http://maxicareinquiry.blogspot.com/

You may also post your email addresses & other contact details here if you're interested to know more

---------------------------------------

“These are the times that I'm thankful for my HMO else I might have spent thousands of pesos on those tests alone. Although am still not happy with our current HMO. Maxicare is still the best for me.”

Source: http://walkingwithsunshine.blogspot....1_archive.html

“Worried si doktora kaya pina-xray nya ako. Niresetahan nya ako ng pagkamahal mahal na antibiotic at gamot sa ubo. Hindi na ako masyado inuubo ngayon pero napalitan naman ng sipon. Siguro mga isang libo rin nagsatos ko kung nagkataong wala akong maxicare card. Hirap talaga magkasakit. Pero may maxicare nga ako, almost P2,000 pa rin naman ang nagasatos ko sa gamot!”
Source: http://apolthegreat.blogspot.com/200...1_archive.html

“I’ve also been reading up (and working on) investments that matter. Recently, I got myself a Maxicare health card. I used to be very fatalistic about my health. I used to say, “Hospitalization? Nah, that won’t happen to me.” But as I get older, more and more of my peers are getting hospitalized for various things. When my friends and I get together, we now talk about high blood pressure, higher cholesterol levels, and classmates who went through angioplasty procedures. It seems like yesterday we were talking about chicks and fast cars. “
Source: http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Bu...aid=2007062476

“Thanks to Maxicare”
Source: http://getxtina.wordpress.com/2006/0...s-to-maxicare/

“my family and i use maxicare. they have good hospitals like asian hospital and makati medical center. there are a lot of really good doctors that are accredited with maxicare.”
Source: http://www.bncxe.org/showthread.php?t=11574

No comments:

Post a Comment