Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MAXICARE PRE EXISTING NON DREADED AND DREADED CONDITIONS

PRE EXISTING NON DREADED AND DREADED CONDITIONS*



* Applies to Family and Individual Accounts
* These conditions are waived under Maxicare's Corporate Plans



NON DREADED CONDITIONS are as follows, but not limited to:

1. All tumors (benign masses)

2. Anal Fistulae

3. Arthritis

4. Bronchial Asthma

5. Buergher’s Disease

6. Cataract and Glaucoma

7. Cholecystitis, Cholelithiasis, Cholecystolithiasis

and Choledocholithiasis

8. Ear-Nose-Throat conditions requiring surgery

(except cancers which are considered dreaded

conditions)

9. Endometrioses/Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding

(except if caused by uterine malignancies)

10. Gastric or Duodenal Ulcers

11. Hallux valgus

12. Hemorrhoids

13. Hernias (Congenital Hernia will have coverage

as listed in the Congenital Clause)

14. Migraine

15. Muscular Dystrophies (Duchenne, Becker,

limb girdle, facioscapsulohumeral, myotonic,

oculopharyngeal, distal, and Emery-Dreifuss)

16. Ovarian cysts (except Ovarian Malignancies)

17. Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (except

Multiple Sclerosis and GBS)

18. Tuberculosis (Pulmonary or Extrapulmonary

including Pott’s disease)

19. Uncomplicated Hypertension

20. Urinary Tract Stones/Calculi

21. All complications resulting from above list of

conditions

DREADED CONDITIONS are as follows, but not limited to:

1. All cancers (malignant masses) including

carcinoma in situ and related conditions

2. Blood Dyscrasias (Leukemia, Idiopathic

Thrombocytopenic Purpura, etc)

3. Central Nervous System Infections

(Poliomyelitis/Meningitis/Encephalitis)

4. Cerebrovascular Accident (Stroke, Cerebral,

Cerebellar and all Intracranial Hemorrhage)

and related conditions

5. Chronic Cardiovascular Diseases

(Complicated Hypertension and related

conditions, Aortic Dissection, Abdominal Aortic

Aneurysm, etc.)

6. Chronic Endocrine Disorders and their

complications (Dyslipidemia, Impaired Fasting

Glucose, Impaired Glucose Tolerance,

Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, Hormonal

Dysfunctions, etc.) excluding surgical

treatment/procedures for obesity-exclusion

7. Chronic Gastrointestinal Diseases (ex. Irritable

Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease)

8. Chronic Genito-urinary Disorders

9. Chronic Kidney Disease/Failure

10. Chronic Liver Parenchymal Diseases (Liver

Cirrhosis, Chronic hepatitis, etc)

11. Chronic Pulmonary Diseases except asthma

(COPD, emphysema, and other chronic lung

disease)

12. Collagen-Vascular/Connective Tissue/

Immunologic Disorders

13. Complications of immuno-compromised state

(except HIV/AIDS)

14. Injuries incurred prior to and up to one year

from date of effectivity and their subsequent

complications

15. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus including

Lupus Nephritis

16. Thyroid conditions (Hypothyroidism,

Hyperthyroidism) except Thyroid masses

17. Valvular Heart Diseases (except for surgeries

for valve correction, ie valvuloplasty)

18. Any illness other than above which would

require Intensive Care Unit Confinement

19. All complications resulting from above list of

conditions



For more information about Maxicare’s Pre Existing Conditions coverage, you may inquire at (02) 6228892; 09178046275 or email us at maxicareinquiry@gmail.com


Thank you.

--



Worried about expensive hospital bills?
Enroll with MAXICARE
Individual, Family & Corporate
Direct Line: (02) 6228892 Mobile: 09178046275

Email: maxicareinquiry@gmail.com
http://maxicareinquiry.blogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Osamudiawmen. I just want to share my testimony with all
    my friends and to the entire world. Did you know that there is a real spiritual
    spell caster that can help you cured your HIV/aids and any other sickness within
    7 days?, I never believe my friend when she told me about Dr. John Larry.
    One day a friend of my came to my house, and I told her that I am dyeing
    of HIV and she told me how a spiritual spell caster that help her brother
    to cured his HIV within 7 day, then I told her to give me his contact then
    I contacted him to give him a try. He told me that I should not worry that
    I will be cured within the next 7day, then he ask me to do something’s and
    I did as Dr. John Larry instructed me. After 5day, he write to me that he has
    cast the spell that I am now cured that I should go for test, I run to the
    hospital for a test and after the text, the doctor told me that I am HIV
    negative. I was very happy and I promise him that I will share my testimony
    to the world and for people to know that there is a real spell caste that can
    cure HIV within 7 day. Once again, I thank you Dr. John Larry for your help.
    He told me that he can also cure any kinds of sickness. If you have any
    problem, you can contact him on his email:
    drjohnlarryspiritualspellcast@outlook.com or
    drjohnlarryspellcastingtemple@gmail.com I also wish u good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am really surprised that am cured of HIV/AIDS by a herbal medication.i have gone serveral places for help and nobody coul help me. I was searching the internet about this sickness last months when I found about a herbal doctor(dr.IDOGEI) who has a herbal cure for the disease. I wrote to Dr IDOGEI'S email about my problem, immediately I got a reply from him asking me a few details about my sickness. A day after he sent the medications to me through UPS delivery Service and also gave me instructions on how i will be taking the medication. I did exactly as instructed and three weeks later i noticed some changes after which i went to the hodpital and i was comfirm HIV negative. i have decided to share my testimony incase there's anyone out there suffering from the same disease. contact Dr IDOGEI on his email dr5050spelltemple@gmail.com or +2347035091135

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Osasu on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Osasu today on this Email address: drosasu25@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +2347064365391
    ….
    Dr.Osasu also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO MY KIDS. I WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 48 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS AND THE EVIL WOMAN THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE WAS SENT AWAY BY MY HUSBAND. YOU CAN CONTACT DR OKEKE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP REACH HIM ON HIS (writelovespell@gmail.com) or reach him on whatsAp on +2348140443360 HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
    1. DIVORCE SPELL
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. DIABETES CURE
    6. MARRIAGE SPELL
    AND MANY MORE

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete