Tuesday, May 24, 2011

INELIGIBLE GROUPS

INELIGIBLE GROUPS

Updated list of Maxicare Plus Ineligible Groups for your guidance and reference:

The following industries, businesses or types of cases are ineligible for coverage under Maxicare Plus:

_ Groups where no employer-employee relationship exists

_ Groups which involve special hazards

_ Political groups

_ Nuclear/ chemical / natural gas plants

_ Firemen

_ Manufacturers of ammunition or explosives

_ Full time athletes

_ Drillers (oil/ water/gas)

_ Sauna, Turkish baths, massage parlors or similar enterprises

_ Private households

_ Underground mine workers & workers using explosives (mining risks not covered)

_ Logging/Forestry

_ Law Firm

_ Government Institution

_ Oil Production

_ Pharmaceutical Groups (Manufacturing/Distributing)

_ Medical Groups

_ Media

_ Construction companies (Non-office based employees)

_ Education (except Pre-schools only)

_ NGOs and Cooperatives (except employees of the organization)

NOTE: Answered questionnaire for NGO accounts and Cooperatives is still needed for further

If you need more clarifications on Maxicare’s Ineglible Groups, you may call Tel (02) 6228892 Mobile 0917 804 6275 Email: maxicareinquiry@gmail.com

-----

Is your purse ready when you get sick?

Secure yourself with MAXICARE

For Individual, Family & Corporate

Tel: (02) 6228892 Mobile: 09178046275

Email: maxicareinquiry@gmail.com

http://maxicareinquiry.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. To: Jose Pastor Z. Puno
    President & Chief Executive Officer


    Dear Mr. President,

    Firstly, I would like to congatulate Maxicare for 28 years of giving excellent healthcare. And I am very glad when I found out that my healthcare provider again is Maxicare, because I have very good experienced with Maxicare PCIB CIGNA way back 1997 and I had never any single issue.

    Secondly, I respectfully write this letter, to inform you that some employee of Maxicare are not fully aware of “Giving the finest care through productivity”. Because I am not really impressed the methods and procedures of the Customer Service Department and Sales Department of how to assits and putting people first with products that give nothing less than the finest care. I am referring here a very small issue of how, where and when wil receive the “pin” number to my multifunction Maxicare Member ID Card. Because until now I haven't receive any “pin” number from your end for more than 20 days from the day of activation of My Maxicare Member ID Card because as per Marge and Phil from customer service I have to wait 5 to 7 days before to receive pin number after activation my card thru members gateway and still no pin number been assign yet, and next I followed this issue to Acel, Mark Chester Ordonez, Enrico Payumo and Mia Camille Lopez from Customer Service Department as well and they request me to create a ticket thru our ASK HC and provide to them and I did and I received this feedback “ You will receive your PIN number once your MOD benefits has been loaded to your Card. This is still under processing and usually take 24-72 hours.” After doing all that and waiting in very long time and still I haven't any receive my pin number in that case those people are giving false information because I don't know who is telling the truth and I am not impressed at all for the kind service, it's very unsatisfactory and I am wondering this could happen as well to all customer or maybe I am already belonged in a number customer who is suffering for unsatisfactory customer service. As a member/consumer I know what benefits I should enljoy/avail only because this is been discussed, visibly explained and provided a copy too of listed benefits from the day of our commencement and they added this “May we validate if you already registered to our Members gateway online services and ASK HC TOOL of your company for validation if you are eligible for MOD benefits” as I mentioned to my queries I have already registered thru members gateway and it's been discussed and visibly explained and provided a copy of listed benefits from our company. It's understood that there is no customer service here even your Customer Care Department is ISO certified. I hope this will be address and disscuss for the benefits of the partnership between consumer and Maxicare.


    I truly wish you all well,

    Carlos Ma. C. Ongoco
    1168011024840921

    ReplyDelete